7th Druid Meetup in Seoul, Korea
Druid is a distributed, column-oriented, real-time, interactive analytical datastore. It was created to allow consistently fast, multidimensional ad-hoc drill-down type querying for large quantities of data – in real time. If you’re searching for a solution beyond what proprietary column oriented, or in memory data stores offer both in price and capability – then join us.
The Druid@Seoul is dedicated to bringing together users and developers of Druid to exchange knowledge, insight, and spur the adoption of Druid for innovative research and commercial applications.
Your participation is most welcome! … Stay tuned on this channel for upcoming meetups and events.
– Monitoring Live Stream Using Druid, NHN 유재신 님
– New open source BI platform powered by Druid, SKT 이정룡 님
– 2.5 years of Druid-ing, SKT 류승우
(If you want to have a talk, email to this: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Date: 6. 11. 2018 (Mon)
- Time: 7:00 P.M. ~ 9:00 P.M.
- Location: Toz GangnamTower (24-4 Gangnam-daero 84-gil, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?